• Available for Channel Bench, Contour Bench,
and WB Series Trailside Bench and Oak Knoll B92 Bench.
• Increases accessibility for elderly or disabled persons.
• Use to reconfigure seating design or to deter misuse of bench.
• Armrest frame formed from 3/16" x 2" steel, with hot dip galvanized finish is standard (on AR-1, AR-3, -4, -5 and -6).
• Optional: powder coated finish to match bench frame (available on AR-1, AR-3, -4, -5 and -6).
• Armrest pad is 2" x 4" (nom.) x 12" lumber or recycled plastic (to match bench). Insert lumber designator (e.g. TP for treated pine) or plastic color designator (e.g. PC for cedar color) at end of model number (see Materials & Colors).
• Sold individually so you can add as many armrests as you want.