• Model CXB Park Bench is an extra heavy bench designed to be stronger and more stable with a simple, clean design.
• All welded frame construction: seat/back support channel is die-formed from 1/8" thick (11 ga.) steel; frame posts and portable foot are fabricated from 2 3/8" OD steel pipe.
• Hot dip galvanized finish and fasteners maximize protection from the elements.
• Optional powder coated frame finish. See material options page.
• Portable/surface mount park bench (PCXB) includes 9/16" dia. anchor holes in frame foot, or stationary/ embedded park bench (SCXB) frame post installations.
• Seat/back plank materials include: 2"x4" (nom.) lumber and 100% recycled plastic; 2"x10" (nom.) aluminum; 10" or 12" wide vinyl coated expanded or perforated steel planks. See materials options page.
• Channel Park Benches can be 4, 6, 8, 15, 21 or 24 feet long (depending on seat/back material selected).
• Optional: Armrests can help make bench more accessible. See arm rest options.
• Optional: Custom engraved lettering or plastic laminate plaques are available on lumber or recycled plastic; custom punched lettering is available on perforated steel . See bench signage page.
Commercial Outdoor Furniture Blog