• Model APT Double Pedestal Rectangular Picnic Tables provide a secure, permanent location. Stationary installation prevents theft. This picnic table can be 6 or 8 ft. long with two full-length bench seats, 30" table height, 18" seat height (nominal dimensions).
• Provides a permanent location using two heavy pedestal posts of 3" x 6" x 1/8" wall rectangular steel tubing to support the table top and each seat. Exposed ends of frame posts are sealed with welded on end caps.
• Standard frame finish: hot dip galvanized after fabrication for maximum protection from elements. Optional frame finish: powder coating. See Materials Options
• Top/Seat materials available: untreated or pressure treated #1 southern yellow pine, 100% recycled plastic planks, aluminum, vinyl coated expanded steel or perforated steel, cut steel plate See Materials Options. Other lumber species may be available when in stock. Please inquire.
• Wheelchair Accessible: Model APT Picnic Table may be provided with 8 ft. top, extending 1 ft. at each end beyond 6 ft. long seats to provide two wheelchair access points in accordance with current ADA guidelines: clearances of 30" wide, 27" under table (ground to bottom of table top), and 24" total knee and toe clearances (19" knee + 5" toe).
• Optional: All frame posts provided with 3/8" x 8" sq. steel bolt down base plate (anchor bolts not included).
With constant fluctuations in the cost of steel and aluminum, the price of materials changes frequently. To get our most recent and lowest price please call us at: 832-427-1261. Or Email us
Prices start at about $375.00