• Model HCB/B-1 Hot Coal Bin is a convenient, economical and safe way for campers, picnickers and tailgaters to dispose of their hot charcoals and ashes from their picnic grills. This unit will help prevent the dumping of hot coals on the ground. The Hot Coal Bin is a perfect site feature for camping and picnic landscapes, and sporting event tailgating areas.
• The 23" square top funnels down to a 12" square grated opening through which you can dump coals and ash. The grate bar spacings will allow full size charcoal briquettes through, but will prevent most large trash from being deposited here.
• Inside you can place any size steel container up to a 32-gallon capacity garbage can. Provide your own container, or order Model CNG-2310C from us.
• You don’t need a can inside! This Hot Coal Bin is designed so it can be anchored to a concrete pad. Campers can deposit their ashes through the top grate. The ashes collect on the concrete pad inside the Bin. When it’s time for clean out, open the door and scoop out the ashes with a flat shovel. The square corners of the Coal Bin and the flat concrete surface will allow for complete clean out.
• The Hot Coal Bin also serves as a convenient depository for park maintenance personnel to dump ashes as they periodically clean out pedestal park grills. Using optional Model GGS/B-1 Grill and Grate Scraper you can easily scrape ashes from the grill firebox into a collection pail. Then dump the pail into the Hot Coal Bin. The Scraper has two functions: scrape off the grate bars, then flip it over and scrape ashes out of the firebox.
• The Hot Coal Bin can be anchored in two ways. Order optional Model M9/B ground anchor stakes to secure the Bin on top of the ground (with this application you will need a steel collection can inside the Bin), or for anchoring the Bin to a concrete surface, order Model BR 4HSA concrete anchor kit. By using the ground anchors, when the tailgating season is over the Hot Coal Bin can be relocated or stored.
• The Model HCB/B-1 Hot Coal Bin measures 23 x 23" x 32-1/2" tall. It is fabricated from 14 ga. (1/16") steel for the side panels and top funnel, and 1/2" dia. steel bars for the grate. The Bin is finished with high temp non-toxic black enamel paint, and includes two “caution” decals. The unit ships knocked down (top is fully assembled) to reduce freight costs. Galvanized fasteners included. The Bin weighs 84 lbs. when assembled.
• A full-length piano hinge attaches the door to one side panel. The draw-pull door latch can be padlocked to keep other trash and vandals out.
With constant fluctuations in the cost of materials, the price of some products changes frequently. To get our most recent and lowest price please Email us
Prices start at about $250.00 (Quantity discounts available)
continue to read through our selection of outdoor furniture, keep in mind we
stand ready to answer any questions you may have about our offerings including
Commercial Trash Cans,
Street And Park Benches,
Outdoor Furniture. Call us at
832-403-5710 whenever such
questions arise and let one of our experts help you make the right choice.
Our home office
is located in Houston, Texas with warehouses located throughout the United
States that enable us to service all 50 states including El Paso, Texas, Dallas
TX, San Antonio, TX, Austin, TX New York NY, Los Angeles CA, Miami, FL. Chicago,
IL. Denver CO., Boise ID, Atlanta GA, Raleigh-Durham NC, Washington DC,
Albuquerque NM, Huntsville AL, Fayetteville AR, Norfolk VA , Madison WI