What types of industrial ladders do you sell?
• We have rolling ladders that are designed to be moved quickly on rollers when they are not in use. The casters these ladders roll on lock down and hold in place when weight is applied to the steps.
• Some rolling ladders are even called “warehouse” ladders due to their adaptability to a variety of warehousing applications. Tilt and Roll Ladders are among the most popular ladder types we sell to distribution and storage centers.
• Fixed ladders can also be purchased online for applications that require workers to climb a vertical or near vertical angle. These ladders are built with safety cages that minimize the risk of accidental falls from dangerous heights.
• You can also purchase platform ladders with single side or dual side access. Work platforms can accommodate 1 or 2 workers (depending on the model) and reduce the risk of incident with sturdy guardrails that surround the platform.
What types of industrial ladders do you recommend for very small facilities?
If you are operating a small machine shop, garage, or service center in a single story facility, you may not need a heavy duty steel ladder. Quick shelf access can easily and safely be achieved with basic aluminum ladders that are much easier to move around than heavier steel models. Just be sure that you won’t be placing more than 350 pounds of load on the ladder.
• Steps are ribbed for superior traction
• Swivel brake casters facilitate easy, rapid, and safe maneuvering
• Multiple models available
Aluminum ladders are also useful for the office area of your building.