The AM-30 industrial fan has a 30 inch, three blade, aluminum propeller with steel spider. It is a High Performance, High Velocity, Industrial Grade, Low Maintenance Fan. The 16 gauge steel dual venturi/housing is coated with a highly durable powder coat finish and the mounting is heavy gauge steel with high grade zinc plated hardware. The fan guard is 3/8 inch spaced powder coated, concentric steel wire that meets OSHA requirements.
Motor Types Available:
Motor Sizes Available:
1/2 Horsepower (1200 rpm)
OS-03 (2.0 RPM, 110v indoor use only)
OS-04 (1 RPM, 115V)
Popular applications include:
Golf and Recreational
Transportation & Material Handling
Click here to see all our fan mounting options.
VisionMasters fans are industrial grade made in the USA. We provide fans to countries all over of the world.
Our commercial fan lines include high velocity, venturi style, tube-axial fans, and exhaust (panel) fans, Portable Coolers, up blast, down blast and ceiling (HVLS) fans.
Our industrial fans are suitable for a wide variety of applications from moving air in the summer to moving the warm air from the ceiling in winter.
About VisionMasters' Commercial Fans
We hope this information will help you make an informed decision when buying your next fans. If you take performance, durability, low maintenance cost and low down time into consideration, you will likely choose our Fans.
VisionMasters fan performance advantages
In most applications, the volume (cfm) of a fan is secondary. The velocity and the distance from the fan that useful air movement can be detected is the primary consideration. Unlike most on the market, our fans project air at high velocity and for a long distance. You will notice that most fan manufacturers do not include velocity or distance of travel in their specifications. Often one VisionMasters can replace several conventional fans for power, maintenance and space conservation. Many fans much larger and more expensive will not give you the performance of VisionMasters fans.
VisionMasters Fans Electrical and Physical Advantages
* Only totally enclosed, permanently lubricate motors are used. This is very important, especially if used in dusty, dirty or high humidity environments. They can be used outdoors also.
* All motors are dual voltage. Three phase and most common voltages are also available.
* The four paddle aluminum blades with steel spiders and hubs are dynamically balanced for smooth trouble free operation. These very rigid blades do not flatten out at high rpm and reduce performance as lesser quality or plastic blades do.
* Our high quality motors are mounted inside the powder coated 16 ga. steel venturi housing with zinc plated 5/16-18X1 bolts, washers and lock nuts.
* 3/8 inch spaced concentric finger guards are standard equipment and meet OSHA requirements. The guards are either vinyl or powder coated and they are attached to the fan with bolts and lock nuts. One competitor charges extra for finger guards made of hardware cloth, (screen wire) and they are attached with sheet metal screws.
* Since Air Max Fans are relatively small they do not require much space.
* Seven portable and fixed mounts and oscillators are available to enhance versatility. Mounts are fabricated from 7 ga. steel then powder coated for durability and appearance just as the fans are.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Prices of this type fan start at about $900.
Click here to see our fan WARRANTY.
Need more than one? Quantity discounts available.
With constant fluctuations in the cost of materials, the price of some products changes frequently. To get our most recent and lowest price please Email us
As you continue to read through our selection of outdoor furniture, keep in mind we stand ready to answer any questions you may have about our offerings including Park Equipment, Park-Campground Equipment Equipment Loading Ramps, Heavy Duty Ramps & Stands, Commercial Park Grills, Picnic Tables, Commercial Trash Cans, Scissor Security Gates, , Commercial Fans, Street And Park Benches, Park Benches, & Wood Outdoor Furniture. Check out our Commercial Outdoor Furniture Blog. Call us at 727-561-7349 whenever such questions arise and let one of our experts help you make the right choice. Our home office is located in Houston, Texas with warehouses located throughout the United States that enable us to service all 50 states.