Every part of the warehouse can be protected by some type of commercial security scissor gate. High-security areas can be protected with fixed security scissor gates that permanently mount at entrances to loading docks, garage bays, repair centers, and equipment storage rooms. Medium to low-security areas can be buffered with portable folding scissor gates. Portable scissor gates can block an entrance completely, or they can simply restrict access to authorized personnel only.
Both mounted and portable gate feature an unobtrusive design. When fixed gates are not in use, they collapse and swing out of the way 180 degrees. Portable gates can be folded down and stored conveniently until they are needed again.
Vision Masters offers a complete selection of commercial folding security gates designed for every part of your facility.
Dock areas can be sealed off heavy duty pair folding gates.
- Hallways within the building can be closed off with single folding gates that mount to either side of the wall.
- Windows can also be secured with single folding security gates mounted to a bottom glide
- Protect areas that are undergoing maintenance with portable aisle gates.
- Portable barrier gates restrict access to equipment that only certain persons are authorized to use and maintain.
- Portable scissor gates can also temporarily close select entrances during busy times of the day.
- Door scissor gates secure pedestrian areas against unauthorized traffic.
Commercial security scissor gates feature a galvanized steel coating that is 10 times more durable than paint. Available in sizes ranging from a few feet to over 20 feet, commercial warehouse folding security gates protect inventory from shrinkage and theft, reduce liability by restricting access to hazardous areas, and improve process flow by regulating traffic in key production areas. Talk with a Vision Masters account manager now about the best commercial security scissor gate for your application.