Container tilters improve process flow ergonomics by lifting and tilting baskets. Workers can load and unload contents much more efficiently without having to having to reach, bend, stretch, or pull their backs. This drastically reduces the risk of injury, allows a worker to save energy for a consistent, full day’s work, and streamlines process flow by reducing the amount of time for workers to access materials contained within the basket.
Vision Masters offers a comprehensive selection of container models engineered with specialized features for various locations and tasks. One of the most popular models we carry is the portable tilter that can be moved anywhere it is needed in a warehouse. It also allows for containers to be safely tilted up to 85 degrees. It also has casters that let you pick up staged containers and move them to work areas.
Another general purpose model you might want to consider is the universal tilter. It accommodates any size container. Because it can be lowered to a point that is near flush to the floor, it is accessible both by hand cart and by hand pallet truck.
When you need to load baskets or crates from the front, you may want to purchase a side entry container tilter. It can even be used with containers that are built with leg reinforcing bars and can safely tilt them up to 85 degrees.
If you have limited space, the fixed height unit can transform unused work tables into new process flow areas. For precise positioning, the lift and tilt container will allow your workers to control vertical lift and angle with independent controls. For a highly ergonomic solution in injury-prone applications, one of the best investments you can make is the Easy Reach Bin Insert design. This model fits into almost any container and semi-automates loading and unloading to such an extent that the labor involved is near effortless in comparison to manual performance.
If you want a unit designed for stationary positioning, invest in a roll-on container tilter that can be accessed by hand pallet truck or forklift. It allows for the container to be placed on the lift in a single step and greatly improves time efficiency.
· Companies on a budget can invest in our roll-on tilter.
· Portable Container Tilters Our most popular tilter due to its versatility
· Roll-On Container Tilters The most economical solution for most applications.
· Universal Tilters Works with all containers and can be loaded with a hand pallet truck.
· Side Entry The Side-Entry Container Tilter from VisionMasters is designed specifically for applications where containers cannot be loaded from the front
· Fixed Height Tilter Can be mounted on the floor or a tabletop.
· Lift and Tilt Container Tilter Independent control of lift and tilt for precise positioning
· Bin Insert Container Tilter Bin insert Container Tilter makes handling loads in containers Faster, Safer, and Easier. Increases productivity up to 25%!
· Stack Box Positioner Ideal for working from smaller totes Container tilters save time and mount on floors or tabletops.
As you continue to read through our selection of outdoor furniture, keep in mind we stand ready to answer any questions you may have about our offerings. . Call us at 727-561-7349 whenever such questions arise and let one of our experts help you make the right choice.