• The Safety Bicycle Rack BR Series is designed with gently curved arches. The base angles face down to eliminate any vertical edges.
• This bike rack will accommodate bikes in a wide variety of sizes. Models are available in single-side (to fit adjacent to walls) and double side styles (to hold bikes on both sides). Both bike rack styles can be ganged together on the ends to supply the needed amount of parking. Bikes are parked on 16" centers per side.
Model BR-6DS: 4 ft. long, parks 6 bicycles using both sides.
Model BR-6SS: 8 ft. long, parks 6 bicycles using one side only.
Model BR-12DS: 8 ft. long, parks 12 bicycles using both sides.
• Construction of this bike rack includes: pre-assembled hoops of 1/2" diameter steel bar, 1/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" formed steel base angles, and hot dip galvanized finish for maximum protection from weather and bikes. Zinc plated fasteners included.
• All assembly fasteners are pointed towards the ground with nuts concealed from view inside base angle to deter theft. Shipped unassembled.
• Optional: Model BR-4HSA set of (4) 3/8" diam. x 1-7/8" hex sleeve anchors to secure bike rack to concrete surface.
With constant fluctuations in the cost of materials, the price of some products changes frequently. To get our most recent and lowest price please Email us
Prices start at about $145.00 (Quantity discounts available)
As you continue to read through our selection of outdoor furniture, keep in mind we stand ready to answer any questions you may have about our offerings. Call us at 727-561-7349 whenever such questions arise and let one of our experts help you make the right choice. Our home office is located in Houston, Texas with warehouses located throughout the United States that enable us to service all 50 states including New York NY, Los Angeles CA, Miami, FL. Chicago, IL. Denver CO., El Paso, Texas, Dallas TX, San Antonio, TX, Austin, TX, Boise ID, Atlanta GA, Raleigh-Durham NC, Washington DC, Albuquerque NM, Huntsville AL, Fayetteville AR, Norfolk VA , Madison WI.