These two benches are equally suited to woodland trailside or urban landscape setting.
Model WB Bench offers all welded frame fabrication using 2-1/2" sq. steel tube for two leg posts, 3/8" thick steel for seat bracket and portable model frame foot.
• Portable/surface mount Model PWB, or stationary/embedded Model SWB frame installations.
• Benches can be 4, 6 or 8 feet long, seat is 16” wide (nom.).
• Optional: armrests can help make bench more accessible. See Laminate Plaques & Signs Options
Model OWB Bench offers a wider seat and a single support structure fabricated using a 4” square steel tube center post with a 2-1/2” sq. cross seat support.
• Two installation methods: Model OWB with embedded post; Model OWB/P with 10” sq. base plate for surface anchoring.
• Benches can be 4 or 6 feet long, seat is 24” wide (nom.).
Both Trailside Benches offer:
• Hot dip galvanized finish and galvanized fasteners maximize protection from the elements.
• Optional: powder coated frame finish. See Materials Options
• Seat timber materials include: 3" x 4" (nom.) pressure treated pine or construction heart redwood lumber (other species available when in stock, please inquire), or 4" x 4" (nom.) 100% recycled plastic available in many colors. See Materials Options
With constant fluctuations in the cost of materials, the price of some products changes frequently. To get our most recent and lowest price please Email us
Prices start at about $195.00
continue to read through our selection of outdoor furniture, keep in mind we
stand ready to answer any questions you may have about our offerings including
Commercial Trash Cans,
Street And Park Benches,
Outdoor Furniture. Call us at
832-403-5710 whenever such
questions arise and let one of our experts help you make the right choice.
Our home office
is located in Houston, Texas with warehouses located throughout the United
States that enable us to service all 50 states including El Paso, Texas, Dallas
TX, San Antonio, TX, Austin, TX New York NY, Los Angeles CA, Miami, FL. Chicago,
IL. Denver CO., Boise ID, Atlanta GA, Raleigh-Durham NC, Washington DC,
Albuquerque NM, Huntsville AL, Fayetteville AR, Norfolk VA , Madison WI